PERFORMANCE, DURABILITY & ENTERTAINMENT
The refined design of our T600E Treadmill combines performance and durability with advanced console technology for exercise that entertains. A powerful motor and an extra-large running surface accommodate hard workouts, and heavy-duty components stand up to hard use. The large touchscreen console elevates the experience with popular apps, exclusive workout programs and streaming entertainment.
DURABILITY OF DESIGN A heavy-gauge welded steel frame provides excellent stability during hard runs and durability that withstands years of use.
POWERFUL, RELIABLE & RESPONSIVE A powerful, reliable 4.2 hp AC drive system stays in rhythm with every step, even during the most intense runs.
A BETTER DECK Our fully pre-waxed, industrial-grade deck is cushioned for comfort and reversible to extend treadmill life.
- Display: 22" class capacitive touchscreen LCD
- Programs: Go, manual, Sprint 8, Virtual Active, target heart rate, fat burn, rolling hills, time goal, distance goal, calorie goal, 6 fitness tests, custom, HIIT mode
- Workout Feedback: Time, Pace, Incline, Distance, Speed, Level, Calories, METs, Target HR, Actual HR, Profile
- Heart Rate: Contact, telemetric & Bluetooth HR
- Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Chinese-S, Chinese-T, Japanese, Korean, Swedish, Finnish, Russian, Arabic, Turkish, Polish, Welsh, Basque, Vietnamese, Somali, Danish, Thai, Malay, Catalan
- HDMI IN Port: Yes; screen cast of smart devices which support HDMI out to console
- CSAFE: Yes
- Analog : TV Optional; NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- Digital TV :Optional; ATSC 1.0, QAM-B, ISDB-T, ISDB-Tb, DVB-C/S/S2/T/T2
- Pro:Idiom Compatibility Optional; via coax
- WiFi :Yes
- USB Port: Yes; device charging, device media, software updates
- Assembled Dimensions: 215 x 91 x 165 cm / 85" x 36" x 65"
- Assembled Weight: 185 kg / 408 lbs.
- Max User Weight: 182 kg / 400 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 100–120 V Power Supply NEMA 5–15 (100–120 V) (requirement may vary outside the USA)
- Home Warranty: Lifetime frame, motor and cushioning, 7 years parts, 2 years labor
- Commercial Warranty * For Light Commercial Use. Some Limitations Apply: Lifetime frame, 5 years motor, 5 years parts, 2 years labor