Power Systems WaterRower Natural
The WaterRower Natural rowing machine is handcrafted in solid ash wood, stained Honey Oak, and finished with Danish oil. Wood is an excellent material for this application due to its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower's smooth, quiet operation. The Natural, as with all WaterRowers, features patented WaterFlywheel technology, unrivaled in its replication of the resistance felt in on the water rowing. LoRise and HiRise models available.
HiRise has the addition of legs to raise the WaterRower 8" (200mm) in order to provide ease of entry and higher positioning when in use. Legs have a weight limit of 600 lbs.
See it in a room! Our HIIT Studio rendering examples will give you a feeling of how the WaterRower can work in your facility!
- Includes S4 performance monitor
- Home Training DVD, Owners Manual, Syphon Pump, Water Purification Tablets, Allen Key
- Warranty - 3 years parts, 5 years frame
- American Ash wood frame (from sustainable forests)
- In Use Size: Length - 82.25” / 209 cm, Width - 22.25” / 57 cm, Height - 20” / 51 cm
- Stored Size: Depth - 20” / 51 cm, Width - 22.25” / 57 cm, Height - 82.25” / 209 cm
- Weight: 66.5 lbs / 30.5 kg (dry), 103.5 lb / 47 kg (17 l of water)
|Sold As||single unit|
|Shipping Weight||81.0 lbs|
|Made in USA||Yes|