Schwinn AC Performance Bike
Our latest innovations to the Authentic Cycle product line are a reflection of our renewed energy and continued commitment to intelligent design, quality manufacturing and authentic riding experiences. We now offer a greater selection of bikes with more customization options than ever before. So take a look and see why the most demanding fitness enthusiasts in the world ride Schwinn.
W: 21 IN (53 CM)
L: 42 IN (107 CM)
H: 51 IN (130 CM)
MAX PRODUCT LENGTH: 54 IN (137 CM)
MAX USER WEIGHT: 350 LBS (159 KG)
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 102 LBS (46 KG)
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 113 LBS (52 KG)
- Carbon Blue™ durable toothed drive train provides an Authentic Cycling experience
- Magnetic Resistance Brake for zero drive train maintenance
- Optional 4iiii® crank arm powermeter delivers accurate strain gauge power feedback to help riders train harder and smarter
- Optional Echelon2 Console provides immediate feedback to help riders train with results
- Morse Taper pedals for increased durability and reliability
- Performance Plus™ handlebars – Lightweight & ergonomically designed for reduced hand pressure in performance positions
- Schwinn® Fit System enables versatile seat and handlebar adjustments for refined positioning
- Frame Finish – Powder Coated Aluminum
- Front transport wheels making it easy to move the unit
- Recommended User Height: 4’11” to 6’8″
All Schwinn AC™ indoor bikes come standard with Double Link pedals with SPD and toe-clip combinations to accommodate both cycling cleats and regular athletic shoes. The bikes are also compatible with the Schwinn Triple Link™ pedal upgrade. Triple Link Pedals accommodate Look Delta and SPD style cleats to simulate an outdoor riding experience. They also easily convert to accept traditional athletic shoes with the snap-in locking toe clips.
For nearly 20 years, Schwinn chain drive bikes have led the indoor cycling industry. Even as other companies began to use belt drives, we stayed true to our technology for one simple reason: belt drives felt nothing like riding an outdoor bike. Today, all of that is changing. There is a revolutionary new belt drive taking the outdoor bike community by storm, and we’ve adapted it and brought it indoors on the AC Performance. This next generation system delivers guaranteed durability and virtually zero maintenance, without sacrificing the Schwinn authentic cycling feel that riders know and love.